Repairs to Privately Rented Property

Page 1 of 6

Closes 18 Jul 2019


We want to know what you think about whether the Council should support some tenants to make referrals to the tribunal if a landlord fails to meet the Repairing Standards.

Which tenants might require additional support?

A tenant may be classed as requiring additional support if they are in need of special care or protection because of age, disability or risk of abuse or neglect.

1. What is your name?

2. What is your email address?

If you enter your email address then you will automatically receive an acknowledgement email when you submit your response.

3. What is your business or organisation (if applicable)?